Words that guide us, inspire us, and drive us forward.
Acting like an Owner means more than not taking pens from the office.
• We treat company resources as our own.
• We make decisions in line with the other Foundation Principles.
• Everything we do shows commitment to our relationships.
Michelangelo said, “I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.”
• We align all activities with the company vision.
• We see things as they could be, and should be, not as they are today.
As Thomas Edison so eloquently put it, “I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.”
• To err is human. Mistakes are natural, but we must always learn from them.
• We will own our mistakes. We must acknowledge the following: What did we do, what did we learn, and what will we do differently?
• We will not “should” on ourselves.
You never know you’re about to be “ninjafied” until after you’ve been “ninjafied.” Our customers can always count on us being quick, nimble, and powerful.
• We will provide smooth, quick, and seamless customer interactions.
• We will walk with quiet dignity in our interactions.
• We don’t show others how cool we really are.
• We make our inbox our outbox.
Like Steve Jobs, we believe that “the ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
• We come to work excited to change the world and make it a difference bigger than ourselves.
• We have a passion for our vision, and enjoy sharing that passion with others.
Due dates are set for a reason. We must treat them with respect.
• We do not change or alter a date unless we want to move the stone wall and communicate to others why it’s needed.
Be the kind of person the boss can depend on.
• We will do whatever it takes to get the job done, knowing that we are capable of great things.
• We will be a workhorse, not a racehorse or a show pony.
Uncle Ben said it best. We are accountable for everything we do.
• We are empowered to make our own decisions, and accept full responsibility for them.
• We are the source of solutions.
• We do what’s expected to become extraordinary.
We believe that building a company on these three principles will provide a safety net that will always keep us true to our vision.
• Integrity: We will maintain our integrity in all our pursuits, at all times, and in all places.
• Commitment: We will show an undying commitment to the vision.
• Ethics: We are ethical in all our dealings.
Respect is important to us, both internally and with our customers. It lies at the core of how we behave.
• We will give straightforward, honest, and respectful communication.
• If there is a disagreement, it will be handled calmly and with dignity.
• If a problem arises, internally or otherwise, we will quickly address it and resolve it.
Simple things are meant to be simple. We don’t add too many steps to an otherwise easy thing.
• We don’t make things more complicated than they have to be.
• We seek out the most simple solution to every problem.
• We work smarter, not just harder.